Sunday, September 23, 2007

100% Blog Proof



Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

-=Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening by Robert Frost=-




So of course that last bit has been playing through my head over and over again, thanks Death Proof. So work is still MADNESS. I spent to much of what little free time I have here dealing with it. To sum up, They need a stage tech, not an INFORMATION TECH. 2 different jobs there. Lets move on, shall we?




I was lazy and didn't get any pics taken. Me and Domo did watch the Star Wars Family Guy, it was awesome. Domo did get a great self shot of the two of us while I was on the phone.
I am Looking forward to watching the new [Adult Swim] shows tonight, w00tage. I really miss my Fel Flame. Alright I'm going to go zone out.
Quote of the Post: "You really didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"
MADNESS Level: 10.1 (We are off the chart)
Dallas Day: 3

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

we miss you - and we need to spend more time together when you return.

matt & I love your photos...

xoxoxo

EpcotServo said...

So that means.....

THIS


IS

SPARTAAAAA!!!!!!!

Dad said...

And he knew, too, that his mind dwelt in a world of its own, Shangri-La in microcosm, and that this world also was in peril. For even as he nerved himself, he saw the corridors of his imagination twist and strain under impact; the pavilions were toppling; all was about to be in ruins. He was only partly unhappy, but he was infinitely and rather sadly perplexed. He did not know whether he had been mad and was now sane, or had been sane for a time and was now mad again.

Quote of the Comment: "Are you not entertained?!"