Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Beginings are delicate times."

Ah Dune, you've always got the perfect quote for everything that may come up. I always thought Duncan Idaho kicked so much ass, I always wanted his job. Well maybe not his job in God Emperor of Dune but sometimes I thought it was so appealing. Speaking of jobs I started my new job offically today! Madness! There is that saying "The cart can't come before the horse" or some such, well thats about what happened today. I am the IT guy without any IT! Really! Show up to work expecting to do some organizing and networking and guess what? No damn machine! Some backstory for your reading pleasure, Friday the 21st I fly out to Dallas to help put on there big show (really really big shoe). So they pack up and send out all of there machines for the show. Riddle me this Batman! Why do you need 2 G5s and 2 PCs? Tune in to find out! So now I'm presented with a hell of a condrum, Do I go in to work to do nothing or do stay home and work and actually get stuff done? I know what I want do. I've never been one to have my time wasted.

Now for real news, Halo ActionClix hit the streets today (w00t). I'm looking foward to some of that. Bad news in the world of releases is that they are messing around with Jam Sessions release date which blows, I want me some Jam Sessions now! As for anime releases go the last disk of Haruhi should be out as well as Eureka volume 9, but alas our search has been in vain.

Watched Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow yesterday-ish. I enjoyed it. Naruto is the prime example of fast food anime, when you need an awesome ninja battle and some bad ass technique names poof its there for you, but your really don't get much back. I love me some secret techniques!

Quote of the Post: "We're leaving! 8th Team!"

No comments: