Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Is this post a shark or what?

Well work is work, more of the same really. Owls are awesome by the way, but they kinda make me sad because they remind me of Lord Fluffykins aka Boykins the Lord of all Fluff.

So as I type this the Love of my Life is telling me of Kimmie's Birthday get together. I MISS EVERYBODY. Again I forgot to take some more pics of my whereabouts, sorry. Oops I lied, I do have a few pics of today. First up this shot of the theater, at the time the photo was taken, the song Hybrid Rainbow by the Pillows is blasting out the speakers. All of the Texas State Fair had to listen to my J-Rock all day! HAHAHA HAHAHAHA! Take that you cowboys! Really that was the best part of the trip so far. Anywho we have a request for a shot of me smiling, to do such a shot I had to be on the phone to the Love of my Life.

















Here is the view from my console.






BOIDS! I'm still amazed at how I ended up in this place.
This is the camera I've been using, its a Sony HDV. Domo-kun is a natural behind the camera, until he took a bite of it. Sadly the camera is still okay. Well I'm off to dreamland. The Mom and the Monkey are off to DisneyLand in the wee hours of the morning. For a small window of time they well be in the same state. I hope they have good time at Disneyland, luckies.
Quote of the Post: "That dance wasn't as safe as they said it was."
MADNESS Level: 11.8
Dallas Day: 5

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Justin - nice to see a photo of you smiling. It was so good to see Patrice, I just hope to see her smiling soon, too. She will be with you soon - and then before you know it, we will be partying down while slurping down mudslides & getting our boogie-on to halloween classics like "Monster Mash"

Keep smiling & it will go by quickly...

<3