Friday, September 21, 2007

Domo-kun's big adventure!



I'm very lucky! Domo-kun has decided to join me on my trip. First he helped me pack, he wanted to bring the guitar but I didn't think it would fit. In hindsight, I really should have started packing earlier. I can tell the reason why I didn't, which is the fact that I can't bear to think about being apart from the ones I care about most. Especially the Love of my life (I'd link a pic here of the Love of My Life but she has photo-posted-on-the-webs-phobia.) I on the other hand don't! Proof is the fact that those are indeed my favorite Ghost boxers that Domo-kun was nice enough to pack for me! Believe me you'll be seeing enough of my roguish good looks in future posts. Hint, Watch for Mutton Chops! I really should continue packingbut I think Domo has things covered....Next time we talk I'll be Dallas, oh boy.
Quote of the Post: "Spartan! Come back with your shield or on it!"

1 comment:

EpcotServo said...

It looks like Domo-kun will be having an adventure! Like The Goonies! Check out what I posted about you. Heh.