Friday, September 21, 2007

like the Goonies....






Indeed I am having an adventure like the Goonies! Instead of pirates, I guess I'll have cowboys? Anyways I really gotta thank the Love of my life for getting Domo-kun to join me on my trip, he's helping me blog. Not only is he a great blogger but he'll be keeping me sane while I'm away from support group.




So my Dad and my Brother dropped me off at the airport, got there with plenty of time, Domo-kun got bored so he started reading my book, leaving me to go through all the "what ifs" in my head. Though Domo-kun is great traveling companion, he isn't much of a talker. Got on the plane and had kinda of critical loss of cool as we screamed through the clouds while the Porco Rosso started to play on the iPod. Really started to tear up rather fierce. It had to have been a mash up of alot of thinks really. Leaving all I Love behind I guess can do that to you. I already can't wait to get back and its only day 1, well fuck. Like a million days to go. Luckily the room has got cartoon network so I won't go to the very last level of Hell. Anyways the second leg of the flight was in a little commuter plane, got off on the tarmac like it was 1959. Wanted to get some pics of Dallas but it was a whirlwind when my feet hit dirt. I'm pretty tired we start the setup tomorrow, I'll get to play with a Jumbo-tron. I'm going to try really damn hard to get warcraft up there on the crazy-huge screen. Anyways call is at 7:45 Texan time. MADNESS. Any who, I think I'm going to zone out now. You can check out pics of my place here. Props of the maddest type to my brother and his mad skills with that Epson photo sharing site, its teh awesome. Speaking of Epcot Servo, check out his site, Epcot Servo's Updates. He's headed off to mecca aka Disneyland like next week, so check his blog for some badass DL stuff. Anyways I'm tired and already a little lonely (Domo-kun went to bed already). I'll keep you posted as news comes in. Stay tune, same blogtime, same blogchannel.
Quote of the Post: "Pigs gotta fly."
Dallas Day: 1
MADNESS level: 2.3
MADNESS scale:
1-Normal
2-Things are a little off
3-Things are off
4-Things are really off
5-Things are way off
6-I'm so done with this reality
7-Upset and crazed
8-Defcon 1
9-Piss me off and will destroy you.
10-THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

2 comments:

EpcotServo said...

Very nice! Though I suggest you get yer' self to a Hot Topic and stock up on Mini-Posters to help it not feel as empty! Heh. Have fun with those JumboTrons!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in Dallas. i know that once things get rolling you'll be fine.