Saturday, September 22, 2007

Veterans of Interplanetary Wars

First







Now that I got that out of the way, we can move on to Day 2 of the MADNESS. Really today was the first day of work. Lets see if I can sum it up in one word, LIES. So I should have been shooting today, but instead I was doing stage tech crap setting up video consoles, remote consoles, and sound stuff. I'm not a theater guy, used to be, but not anymore. I don't want to do it. I'm a web/designer/Film guy. Not let me go run your wires and screw shit in guy. My Father in is Dad wisdom says I shouldn't let one crap day of work get me. I agree (/agree) with Him (LostHorizon agrees with Dad). Oh I really want to keep talking in emotes, but you'd all kill me. Anyways, work is supposed to suck, hence the work bit. I'm just upset because I'm away from my loved ones and friends and I'm doing stuff I never wanted to do. Any one of those things I could take by themselves, together its just about too much to take. Of course I'm going to stick with it but next year maybe very different. Could have been worse, I could of been fighting the Covenant. Wait that sounds awesome.



Here is a quick and dirty Panaramic shot of the House of the theater, rather interesting locale really.






Domo-kun lucked out and slept all day. Lucky bastard. Check back in a few and I Should have some more interesting pics of today up in my Epson album and here. Until later.

Director's Cut: Day 2 Photo album is here.

Quote of the Post: "Father! The Sleeper has awoken!"

MADNESS Level: 7.4

Dallas Day: 2

4 comments:

Dad said...

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

What would Stilgar do?

EpcotServo said...

Very nice! Please tell me that there will be another one? That one's my favorite so far.

No, I USED THE SHOTGUN.
Heh heh.

I dindn't know that Texas had the Hollywood bowl too. Those things are everywhere. Anyhoo, good luck with the boids of da wattah. And remember tomorrow (Sunday) these shows come on...

New Simpsons at 8:00
Sometime after, The Star Wars Family Guy. (I confirmed it. It comes after The Simpsons.)

Then Frisky Dingo and Dethklok on Adult Swim!

"Kick-a-kow!"
-Xander Crews

Felflame said...

i don't know what to post. this is my first venture out into the world of bloggs. i think this is the first one i've ever actually read.

anime i'm thinking about...
DBZ, My Hime, Fushigi Yugi,
and Bleach.

manga i'm thinking about ...
BLEACH!

person i'm missing most...
Lost Horizon aka my love.

Alexandra said...

:( I'm here for you, felflame... we need to get together soon...


<3<3 xoxoxo to you LH